We have a variety of rejuvenating peels at Spa Mosman
At Spa Mosman Beauty Salon, we are very proud to have launched one of the most exciting and effective facial treatments in 2021. We are getting rave client reviews and results with this treatment.
Discover Spa Mosman Signature Peels
A non-acid, chemical-free peel that utilizes manual exfoliation to resurface the skin, lifting away stubborn pigmentation and softening the look of acne scarring.
Not recommended for sensitive skin.
What Is The Deep Sea Peel?
The Deep Sea Peel by Cosmedix is a unique, acid-free Level 3 Face Peel which attains dramatic rejuvenating results through the physical penetration of marine-based ingredients deep within the epidermis. This initiates a complex array of biological responses resulting in cellular renewal and regeneration.
- Smoothing of fine lines and wrinkles and overall improvement in skin texture.
- Stimulates cellular turnover, strengthens skin and increases circulation resulting in brighter, healthier and more hydrated skin.
- Removal of epidermal hyper-pigmentation.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin synthesis for firmer skin and anti-ageing benefits.
- Safe to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Recommendations Pre and Post Treatment
- It is normal to experience some discomfort as the peel is massaged into the skin. Based on the depth of treatment, we rate the pain from 4-7/10.
- Recovery times after the Deep Sea Peel vary from 4-7 days. During this period, it is normal to experience redness, heat, tingling, pin-prick sensations (like sunburn) and peeling.
- Best results are evident 14 days after treatment. You can expect an overall improvement in the tone and texture of your skin. Pigmentation will be reduced, and your skin will be smoother, firmer, brighter and appear healthier and more hydrated.
- Due to the potent nature of the Deep Sea Peel, a pre-treatment consultation with our qualified beauty therapists to determine if the treatment is suitable for you. Depending on your skin type you may be required to prep your skin with recommended skin care products for at least 2-4 weeks prior to your treatment.
- Your skin will undergo a period of healing and recovery straight after the peel. It is important to follow your post care regime and use products recommended to aid recovery and ensure optimum results.
- You may have an increase in sun sensitivity. Sun exposure should be avoided, and minimum SPF 30 used daily.
The Deep Sea Rejuvenation Peel is a great way to refresh the face but there is redness and a recovery period which is why we do not recommend for sensitive skin.
Book in for a consultation with a Spa Mosman Beauty Therapist today.
At Spa Mosman we have the ÜBER PRO peel which is exclusively designed to enhance the Dermapen 4 microneedling procedure.
This peel contains a specific blend of treatment actives designed to increase cellular turnover whilst addressing the signs ageing, acne and hyperpigmented conditions.
ÜBER MD peel is exclusively designed to enhance micro needling
scar & deep wrinkle or pigmented spots procedures.
Containing a specific blend of potent treatment actives, ÜBER MD creates a COAGULATIVE NECROSIS effect in the depression point or target area.
ÜBER MD can be applied as required with a toothpick over the top of ÜBER PRO peeling if required
If you skin is looking a little dull or feeling a little dry you can brighten up and moisture with a lactic acid peel at Spa Mosman.
A lactic acid peel is a chemical peel that is applied to the surface of the skin. It’s a liquid solution formulated with lactic acid that is wiped across the skin with gauze for application. There are different strengths of lactic acid used in different peels, which usually range from 20% to 40%. The higher the percentage reflecting the more active the treatment is and drives more active outcomes.
A Lactic Acid Peel Can Improve and Benefit Your Skin in Several Ways
Lactic acid exfoliates dead skin, causing the skin to replace itself with newly rejuvenated skin. This helps to increase collagen production, which smooths fine lines and minimizes pore size for more youthful-looking skin.
2. Super moisturizing
It also strengthens the skin’s natural moisture factor, which makes this a great peel for normal to dry skin.
3. Fades dark spots and evens out your skin tone
It can also even skin tone and fade discolorations since the peel is shedding the top dead layer of skin, so it’s great for anyone looking to even tone.
4. Helps reduce the appearance of lines and scars
Recommended for deep lines/wrinkles, stubborn pigmentation, post acne scarring, problem skin, sun damage, stretch marks.
What is it?
The most intense peel available. A micro-fine manual exfoliation treatment with marine-derived extracts. Stimulates significant cell turnover and protein synthesis. Leaves skin dramatically smoother, firmer and more evenly toned.
Depending on what concentration you have in your treatment your skin may feel sensitive for 2-3 days. There will be moderate to deep peeling for 2-4 days, then your skin undergoes moderate flaking for up to 7 more days.
Pre and Post Peel Care
Your skin must be prepped before a chemical peel at home for 2-4 weeks prior to any Lactic Acid 20- 40%. We recommend a topical vitamin A product which we can provide you and there are serums that you can also purchase and use to per and post peel to reduce post-inflammatory pigmentation.
Your skin care needs are our priority. Your beauty therapist will guide your skin care regime so please talk to us before proceeding with any chemical peel. We will help you understand how your skin may be impacted and the process to expect whenever you are undertaking more active skin treatments.
If you are looking for a complete facial pick me up and rejuvenation before a special event then we recommend our Spa Mosman Rejuvenation Facial.
Step 1: Chemical Peel to exfoliate the dry surface skin
Step 2: Apply then we follow with a collagen facial cloth mask infused with hydrolysed collagen and other anti-aging super food ingredients for your skin.
Step 3: LED light therapy is a popular non-invasive skin treatment for acne, sun damage, wounds, and other skin problems.
For a super boost this rejuvenation facial is a fantastic pick-me-up for your face and the treatment time is 45minutes.
At Spa Mosman we recommend a Vitamin A Peel to improve skin health and restore a healthy glow.
The Vitamin A Peel works by activating cell turnover, to exfoliate the surface cells, helping unclog pores and lift pigmentation.
It works as an anti-ageing treatment and also assists with:
- Acne (pimples & hormonal breakouts)
- Blocked pores & congestion
- Sun-damaged skin
- General skin rejuvenation
There is no downtime with this Vitamin A peel and the treatment only takes 30 minutes
Always talk to your Spa Mosman beauty therapist to determine the right peel and treatment for your skin type and concerns.
Everyone’s skin is different. At Spa Mosman it is very important that we use products tailored to our client’s specific skincare needs.
We always recommend that you book in for a skin consultation and analysis to ensure the products and treatment are suitable for you.
If you have concerns with uneven skin tone and pigmentation, brown spots, skin discolouration and hormonal spots, then the Complete Pigment Peel is a unique and super-effective in-clinic skin peel treatment.
We use the Aspect Pigment Peel which is formulated with Salicylic Acid, Vitamin C and Tyrostat 11™.
This Pigment Peel is ideal for those looking to restore radiant, youthful-looking skin. This peel will help to address the appearance of age spots and pigmented areas to illuminate and even out skin tone.
The Spa Mosman pigment peel is very useful in restoring clarity and radiance to your skin.