World Leading Microneedling Dermapen
Restore your skin to its optimal health with the help of Dermapen 4 MicroNeedling at Spa Mosman Beauty Salon.
This revolutionary treatment is the best device for collagen induction therapy- a skin rejuvenation procedure that treats a myriad of skin conditions through natural and safe collagen production.
Dermapen 4 sets a new pain free standard for MicroNeedling in the beauty world and the results for our clients are fast and visible. There is a greater patient comfort due to precise and reliable drag free needle penetration of this state-of-the-art device.
Our clients notice an immediate “glow” to their skin after this treatment. Visible changes to the skin develop over the course of several days and weeks. Results continue to improve up to 6 months after the treatment as collagen production continues.
The benefits of skin needling are a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, younger-looking skin with fewer signs of aging. Skin needling also has a positive effect on hyper-pigmentation as well as on hypopigmentation, open pores, congestion, acne scars, traumatic scars and stretch marks and generally creates a fresher appearance or glow to the skin.
This treatment helps with Anti-Aging, Scarring, Pigmentation, Acne and Acne Scarring, Sun damage, and more. For more information you can visit the Dermapen website at https://www.dermapenworld.com/dermapen/dermapen-4
Skin needling can be applied to all parts of the body: face, neck, decolletage, arms, hands, legs, abdomen and back.
Key Steps in Procedure:
1. Your skin will be cleansed thoroughly.
2. You will receive a LED light therapy treatment, which primes the skin to obtain maximum results.
3. A sterile needle-tip containing 12 tiny micro-needles is attached to the Dermapen 4 device.
4. An antiseptic solution, and then a hydrating serum is applied to the skin.
5. Next, in a single motion, the pen will be gently pressed against the skin while simultaneously gliding in one direction, until the entire treatment area has been covered.
6. A cooling peptide gelmask provides added nutrients to the skin, while cooling and calming inflammation.
The procedure takes approximately 45 minutes, and the Dermapen device time is only 5-10 minutes (depending on the areas being treated).
ADD ON Dermapen 4 Treatments Mesotherapy Infusion or UBER PRO peel
Advanced Dermapen 4 Micro-needling with Concentrated Mesotherapy Infusion
- For added hydration and results we combine Dermapen 4 with concentrated MG-MESO-Glide Vials infusions to treat aging, scarring, pigmentation, acne and problematic skin conditions.
- The MG-Infusion-Collection of patented serums deliver highly concentrated, premium bio-compatible actives for skin wanting an instant boost and skin health results.
ÜBER PRO peel is exclusively designed to enhance MicroNeedling procedures.
- Containing a specific blend of treatment actives.
- ÜBER PRO increases cellular turnover whilst addressing the signs ageing, acne and hyperpigmented conditions.
- ÜBER MD peel is exclusively designed to enhance micro needling SCAR & DEEP WRINKLE or PIGMENTED SPOTS procedures. Containing a specific blend of potent treatment actives, ÜBER MD creates a COAGULATIVE NECROSIS effect in the depression point or target area.
- ÜBER MD can be applied as required with a toothpick over the top of ÜBER PRO peeling if required.
Skin needling feels like light sandpaper being moved across the skin. While some areas are more sensitive than others, the speed of the Dermapen 4 needle tip reduces discomfort as does the the hydrating post treatment serum.
Skin needling kick-starts the wound healing process by creating ‘micro -injuries’ to the skin with the micro-needling tip. The Dermapen vibrates in and out of the skin at an extremely high speed, creating thousands of tiny punctures in very little time. These ‘micro-injuries’ are carried out to the point where you receive all of the benefits of the wound-healing process – i.e. new collagen and elastin production, without experiencing any scarring.
After the treatment you will notice a warmth and redness to the skin, much like sunburn or windburn. The day after the treatment most of the redness and heat will have dissipated, however your skin may feel slightly itchy and irritated.
Some patients only require a single treatment, once per year to achieve optimal results.
However, it is recommended for most patients to receive a series of 3 treatments spaced about 4-6 weeks apart.
For patients with deep wrinkles, advanced photo-aging, stretch marks or acne scars it is recommended to combine a course of skin needling treatments with additional treatment modalities such as laser or peels.